- JCB announces plans for 2,500 jobs - Industrial vehicle manufacturer JCB announces plans to create 2,500 new jobs as part of a £150m expansion of its business.
- How a seaweed obsession paid off - How an unusual passion led to a successful business
- What the Autumn Statement means for you - What the chancellor's statement means for you
- Tax hit for overseas home owners - Foreign property owners will pay tax on any gains in value on UK properties they own, under changes to capital gains tax announced by the chancellor.
- Welfare cap to start in 2015 - A cap on total government welfare spending will start in 2015, the Chancellor, George Osborne, announces.
- Australia and S Korea in trade deal - Australia and South Korea agreed on a free trade deal in an attempt to boost trade between the two countries.
- Virgin joins Formula E racing series - Virgin is to enter a team for the first FIA Formula E electric racing car championship, which gets out of the grids next year.
- Bank holds rates at record low - The Bank of England holds interest rates at the record low of 0.5% despite mounting evidence that the economic recovery is gaining momentum.
- Sudan hopes tech will transform farming - Could this tech transform Sudanese agriculture?
- Blockbuster to close more stores - Blockbuster, the DVD and games rental chain that went into administration in January, is to close a further 62 stores with the loss of 427 jobs, administrators say.
Business News Magazine - Finance, Corporate & Legal News
Deal Directory Check the Latest Deals
- 12/12/2012 N Brown Group plc celebrates their 40-year anniversary of being quoted on the London Stoc
- 13/12/2012 London Stock Exchange welcomes The UNITE Group PLC to the Order Book for Retail Bonds
- 17/12/2012 London Stock Exchange welcomes Kcell to the Main Market
- 18/12/2012 London Stock Exchange welcomes Fusionex to the AIM Market
- 19/12/2012 London Stock Exchange Group welcomes Alpha Plus Holdings plc to the Order Book for Retail