- Foreign comedians stand up for the UK - Why foreign comedians love the British comedy business
- Calculate your inflation rate - The BBC's new inflation calculator works out your own household's rate
- Luxury labels' designs on South East Asia - Luxury labels target Singapore's best dressed
- High inflation 'cost UK GDP £10bn' - High inflation has cost the UK economy £10bn over the last three years, says an influential report, and has now become a "permanent fixture".
- Tax credits scam email warning - People who receive tax credits are being warned about scam emails being sent out by fraudsters in an attempt to gather card details and passwords.
- JP Morgan boss in shareholder revolt - JP Morgan chairman and chief executive Jamie Dimon is facing a shareholder revolt as investors prepare to vote on whether he should be allowed to keep both jobs.
- VIDEO: Buoyant markets lure day traders - The upswing in global stock markets continues with another strong start to the week that has seen shares climbing in Asia, and the return of day traders.
- VIDEO: Combating Dubai's raw sewage woes - The fast pace of development in Dubai has meant that infrastructure has often failed to keep up - but the problem of tackling sewage has been improved by processing firms adopting new technology
- VIDEO: Singapore's passion for fashion - Singapore is becoming an attractive destination for Europe's luxury fashion brands - designer Carolina Herrera is hoping to cash in on its interest in high fashion.
- AUDIO: A decade of chip and pin - It is a decade since the first person in the UK used a chip and pin card to pay for goods.
Business News Magazine - Finance, Corporate & Legal News
Deal Directory Check the Latest Deals
- 12/12/2012 N Brown Group plc celebrates their 40-year anniversary of being quoted on the London Stoc
- 13/12/2012 London Stock Exchange welcomes The UNITE Group PLC to the Order Book for Retail Bonds
- 17/12/2012 London Stock Exchange welcomes Kcell to the Main Market
- 18/12/2012 London Stock Exchange welcomes Fusionex to the AIM Market
- 19/12/2012 London Stock Exchange Group welcomes Alpha Plus Holdings plc to the Order Book for Retail